6 Apr 2010

No Internet...

Posted by PastryPrincess at 15:37
Hey guys! Happy belated Easter to all of you! I just wanted to let you know I haven't abandoned my blog and vanished into thin air... I just don't have internet yet, which is really annoying. The only way I can keep in touch with my loved ones is through the amazing invention that is the skype mobile phone. Please bare with me... We have signed up for internet but it's taking a while to get it all sorted and installed. Keep your fingers crossed and stop by again soon.

0 comments on "No Internet..."

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for reading my blog. :) You're more than welcome to leave comments: I'm very interested in what you're thinking and would love to hear from you!

 

Imperfections of a Pastry Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez